With technology careers in high demand, coding bootcamps have become an increasingly popular method for recent college grads to gain the additional skills needed to jump start a career in technology. Coding bootcamps are short, intense, training programs focused on teaching students the latest, in-demand technical skills. The average traditional coding bootcamp costs anywhere between $12,000 and $24,000. For many recent grads this cost is not a realistic option, given they may already be facing undergraduate student loans. Davidson College has partnered with a leading talent development company, Revature, to offer Davidson graduates a no-cost option that not only provides hands-on coding training, but also launches IT careers.
Revature is at the forefront of innovation and talent development. They provide training to recent college grads in enterprise-level, next-gen and niche technology through a world class 12-week immersive, industry aligned coding bootcamp. Revature’s talent development model is among the most inclusive and accessible in the nation. Graduates of the program become Revature professionals and work on innovative, challenging and rewarding software development projects for Revature corporate partners, including leading Fortune 500 companies, government organizations, and top systems integrator.
- A 12-week immersive, industry-aligned coding training program
- Paid accommodations and a weekly living allowance during the training program
- All books and training materials are provided at no cost
- Professional certificates are paid for by Revature
- Dedicated industry mentors to ensure your success during the training bootcamp and the first two years of employment
- ePortfolio to showcase your projects, accomplishments, and certificates
- Guaranteed employment for bootcamp graduates (positions located throughout the U.S.)
To be eligible for the bootcamp you must:
- Have graduated in the past two years with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred majors include: Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or Mathematics)
- Have some experience with C++. C#, Java or other select languages
- Be a U.S. Citizen
Don’t have the necessary programing experience? Don’t worry, if you aren’t ready for the intensive 12-week intensive bootcamp, Revature offers free online programs that support all levels of abilities from beginner to advanced.
Interested? Don’t wait as space is limited! Please visit http://www.revature.com/davidson for more information and to apply!
What makes Revature unique?
Most training bootcamps require you to invest in them. Revature is unique because Revature invests in you! Revature partners with many leading Fortune 500 companies, government organizations, and top systems integrators that are looking to for software professionals with experience in niche, next-gen, and leading-edge technologies. Revature hires entry-level coders, and then through immersive training delivers job-ready experienced software engineers. Graduates of the program go on to work on innovative and challenging projects for Revature’s corporate partners.
How do I apply?
Go to Revature.com/davidson
Can I contact a recruiter directly?
Yes! Call 888-789-1075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I join the coding bootcamp if I have no coding experience?
While anyone can apply, the coding bootcamp is very immersive and intensive. A background in coding is essential to successfully completing the program. If you have no coding experience, we suggest you enroll in our free online program first. Once you’ve completed a project with our online program, we’d love to have you apply for one of our coding bootcamps!
Where are bootcamps located?
There are remote bootcamps offered throughout the country with rolling bootcamps offered at Revature’s headquarters in Reston, VA.