TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD JOB SHADOW
- Can’t decide to go corporate or boutique? Do you feel led to work with a nonprofit but have the skills to work in finance? Job shadowing can help you narrow down your choices.
- All of the job shadowing hosts are Davidson alumni, parents and friends that want to help you! So there is no reason to feel intimidated.
- Some hosts with hiring abilities use job shadowing as a screening mechanism for future internships and entry-level positions.
- Hands-on experience gives you content for your resume as well as language to use in an interview.
- We’ll help you offset the costs. Students can request reimbursement for travel and accommodations. We even have alumni that will offer their homes for you to stay in.
NEW DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10
Approximately 100 job shadowing positions have been reopened on WildcatLink. Check them out now and don’t miss the opportunity to expand your experience!
Please direct questions to Jamie Stamey.